Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introducing "Super" Bella!

We got a "Porkie" puppy today, whose 7 1/2 weeks old. That means she's half pure-bred Palmeranian and half pure-bred Yorkshire Terrier. So no barking, no hair, & lots of cuteness! Carter even loves her & he's afraid of every animal. Leah named her Bella but Carter wanted to call her a super hero name like "Super Man." So he started to call her Super Bella and I think it'll stick. I'm hoping she'll potty-train faster than Carter did. :)
Leah has off school for the next couple of days and I'm sure she'll get no shortage of attention. Carter was already wondering when she could sleep with him. :) Cute!

4 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

What a cute puppy! How are you guys!?

JamieLynn said...

That is the cutest little ball of fur I've ever seen!! Good luck potty training!

Holli said...

My girls are wondering when they can come play with the dog too. Hope we can hook up before we head to Japan.

Melissa said...

You know I am not really a pet person, but how could you not think that "Super Bella" is darling! What a cute puppy & I am sure the kids are LOVING her!