Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

It was pretty low key around here today but nice all the same. Cade left for a work event yesterday and sent these beautiful flowers. The kids & I sent love notes in his luggage. I heart-attacked our bedroom door because the kids slumber partied in my room last night (and probably until Cade gets home). Leah is smiling in front of it but with her face still so swollen from surgery you can't tell. It's already gotten better but she says she looks like a monkey until it goes away. She's really a brave, tough, and blessed little girl and we love our little family to pieces! Hope you all have a "love-ly" day!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful flowers! Adorable kids! I miss you!!!!!

Leo said...

We love that girl - hope she's feeling better!!!

Melissa said...

Happy V-day! Leah is such a trooper! What an amazing little girl! So glad we could see you, even it if was for just a little while) after her surgery. Hope she continues to recover well!

Gorgeous flowers!!

Suzanne G said...

Feeling the love! Leah is so adorable, bless her heart! We loved her sweet Valentines. Love you guys!

Walker Family said...

This is your cousin Sydney Walker(Sumner). I found your blog off of jason's. I hope you don't mind me looking at it, but you have a cute family and it is fun to see what you are up to even if we don't really know each other.