Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TWILIGHT MOVIE PREMIER!

I can't believe I forgot to put this on before now. It was sooo much fun to go with a bunch of ladies from Providence that I'd gotten to know in the short time being here. They got my ticket and waited in line for an hour before the show. I went and got Little Ceasar's Pizza and walked it right in. The assistant manager didn't like this since our group was so big and only 20 people from the front of the line. I told her that it's better if we eat so we don't throw up all the popcorn and pop that we'd be buying for the movie. We weren't going to be in trouble because the manager is the one who hooked us up with tickets.

We had so much pizza left over we offered it to the poor guys that were dragged to the movie with their significant others. Then the pizza box floated up the rows of the theater like one of those bouncy balls until it was all gone. That was really funny and could've been the best part for those guys surrounded by sooo much swooning girliness!

No comments: