Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grandma Leah's Funeral

Many of you may know what an influence my grandparents had on my life and for those of you who don't, it would take more than a simple blog to do them justice. My Grandma Leah, made me feel like I was her favorite. She was special enough that I wanted to name my own daughter after her, in the hopes that she would inherit some of the same strengths and characteristics. I'm incredibly grateful for her influence in my life and even more grateful that the Savior paved the way for us to be together again for eternity!My Leah & the favorite cousin Keaton
Little brother, Jason & Cade
My awesome sisters!
The Littlefield Family below
The quick, activity filled weekend tired us all out.
McKay, slept and smiled through the funeral services, which were sooo well done.

No comments: