Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lego Land / Disneyland Surprise!

So Lego Land one day, Disneyland / California Adventures the next, and we hit the beach before flying home. It was quick and exhausting but we all loved it!
The laser light show was my favorite. It made me cry and was amazing. We did it all though, including me scratching the skin off of a poor girls knee on the Tower of Terror. Never again, I tell you, never again. :)
Even though it was cold, the kids had to get in the water for an hour before flying home to the dark days of winter.

2 comments:

Q said...

What a fun surprise! Our kids are about to get a similar one when we go to Paris next week. I think I'll have the video camera handy.

joanna said...

how fun! i havent been to Lego land in about 7 years.. and now i want to go back!!! :)