Wednesday, January 7, 2009

THE MOVE! Also makes me cry! Beware this is mushy.

I LUV everything about Anthem, Arizona...except the scorpions! I love the weather (yes even the heat), the cactus, the food, the community, the wards, and especially the people. There are so many fun community parks and regular events that make this place one, I will always call home. There are sooo many wonderful people that I didn't even get pictures of.
Here are just a few, and to those I missed, I miss you still.My Sally Wright or should I say "Companion". Hee hee, that's only funny to the 2 of us but it's my blog and I can say what I want. :) So many people, like her, that make me happy and want to be a better me.
MY GIRL'S! I love these guys so much!
Kameron and Kelsey you better keep in touch!
Leah actually took this picture. I don't have pic's of most of my YW,
so please send them to me if you're reading this.Attention all the high school boys at Anthem: Eat your heart out!!! Carter's been kissed by the 2 cutest girls in the school. (Brad, he's only 4 but you better watch out!)
One of the Easton buddies in Carter's life. He insists that our next child will be named Easton.
I echo Carter's sentiment to the move. Blah!No, that's not the tears in my eyes, it's just blurry but it's all I've got of my best bud Misty. Thanks for all the packing and emotional help! You rock!
The Jackson's were our first great friends here and the last ones we saw before driving away at midnight. We'll love ya forever and let's face it, you're stuck with us.

No comments: