Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Moments in Oct.

No explanation necessary! 1st snow and tongue catching attempts!

Cade hits a deer and totals the little Nissan. Blessing in disguise!

Switched Halloween Fashion Show
Hotel pool swimming with our favorite cousin Keaton. My camera died so this is all I got for the weekend. My Mom & Dad came over and we all loved the quick visit.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We actually had great weather, Dad G. handed out candy while I took the kids trick o' treating, then to a carnival at the Elementary school, LeAnn (& family) took the kids trick o' treating afterwards, while Cade & I got things ready for our annual Halloween BBQ (tradition carried over from AZ). It was fun and we all hung out, ate, and laughed the night away while the kids ran off the candy high. I bought waaaay too many hot dogs though!

No comments: